Welcome to KFC menu prices dot org, your number one stop for KFC menu information. Included below is a price list of items offered by the restaurant. As you can see they have a wide selection which is not just restricted to their world famous chicken. Those with a family or group may opt for their Family Meals which offers great value for the amount of food you get. Those who are on a budget or are just looking for a snack can order off the restaurant’s value menu with features items ranging in prices of $1-$2. Whichever menu items you choose, you are sure to walk away a satisfied customer.
The prices below are based on averages. Specific location prices will vary.
- 6 Piece Meal – with 2 lg sides and four biscuits…………….$10.99 - 14.99
- (chicken only $8.29 – $10.29)
- 8 Piece Meal – with 2 lg sides and four biscuits…………….$16.49 – $20.99
- (chicken only $10.99 – $14.99)
- 12 Piece Meal - with 3 lg sides and six biscuits………… $23.99 – $33.99
- (chicken only $16.49 – $20.49
- 16 Piece Meal - with 4 lg sides and eight biscuits… …..$29.99 – $39.99
- (chicken only $20.99 – $24.99)
- Variety Bucket - with 2 lg sides and four biscuits………….$17.99 - $24.99
- (chicken only $11.99 – $16.99)
Kids Meals :
2 Recipe Strips +
Popcorn Chicken……$4.39 – $6.39
Served with 2 individual sides and a Biscuit
- 1 Piece Breast……..$5.35 – $7.35
- 2 Piece Drumstick and Thigh……..$5.35 -$7.35
- 2 Piece Breast and Wing……….. $6.75 $8.25
- 3 Piece Drumsticks and Thigh……..$6.75 – $8.25
- 3 Piece Breasts and Wing……… $8.59 -$10.50
- 4 Piece Drumsticks and Thighs………..
$7.19 – $9.50
- 4 Piece Whole Wings……………….$6.85 – $8.50
- 5 Pieces ………. $3.99 – $5.99
- 10 Pieces ……… $7.99 – $11.99
- 20 Pieces ……….$15.99 – $22.49
- 3 Pieces……. $4.29 – $5.49
- 6 Pieces…….. $7.69 – $8.99
- 12 Pieces…….$14.99 – $16.99
KFC Value Menu
- KFC Snacker……….$.99
- 2 Biscuites………….$.99
- 2 Apple Turnovers……… $.99
- Side Salad………..$1.49 – $2.25
- Toasted Wrap………$1.49 – $2.25
- Snack Boxes (Popcorn Chicken and 3 hot wings)….$1.99
- Snack Size Bowl……….$1.99 – $2.99
- Honey BBQ Sandwich……….$1.99 – $2.99
Sides – Individual………$1.49 – $2.50
Large ………….$2.99 – $3.99
- Mashed Potatoes
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Baked Beans
- Side Salad
- Green Beans
- Cole Slaw
- Sweet Kernel Corn
- Family Size Mashed Potatoes $3.99 – $4.89
Please note that the prices for the items shown above may differ from location to location. They are however a universally accurate estimation of how much these products will cost. The prices above were taken from a Los Angeles location, prices in your area may differ by a matter of pennies.
Although KFC is very reasonably priced, constantly paying to eat at any restaurant can quickly add up. And anyone on a tight budget can really appreciate saving money on eating out. The best way to save money at KFC is with the use of coupons. Such valuable offers can save you anywhere from 20% – 100% off your meal. Believe it or not but finding these coupons is really easier than you may think. Consider a few of the options below for the best ways to save at Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurants.
KFC’s Main Website – The number one place to start in your search for KFC coupons is through their official website. From there you can obtain printable coupons and various other valuable offers. To receive coupons through the site you must first go through a quick registration process. Just enter your name, zip code, and e-mail address and you will have instant access to all available KFC coupon offers in your immediate area. You also have the option of signing up with the restaurant’s e-mail club which will net you coupons and promotional offers as well.
Online Coupon Providers – Popular online coupon websites such as “Retail Me Not” and “Coupon Surfers” have become an amazing tool for finding printable coupons. Using them is simple and registration is usually not necessary. Simply enter “KFC coupons” on the website’s search prompt and view all available offers. Once you have found and offer you like hit print and redeem at your local KFC location.
Coupons By Request – A more direct way to obtain coupons for the restaurant is by requesting them. Many don’t realize how truly effective this method is. Simply contact KFC through a phone call, e-mail, or letter expressing your desire to save money on their menu items. They will be more than happy to oblige you in your request.
Coupons For Sale – You can buy KFC coupons and still end up saving money on your food purchase. One site that is popular for buying such coupons is Ebay. You can find a multitude of KFC coupons as well as valuable coupons for various other restaurants and products. The coupons you find will likely cost you just pennies each.
Coupons Via Social Media - Social Media websites such as Facebook and Twitter are not such for socializing. In fact you can find coupons in an abundance through them. To do so, friend of “like” KFC on Facebook and quickly browse their wall for coupon offers. Liking the restaurant’s page will keep you updated with new offers and news from the company.
In-Restaurant Coupons – Many people don’t realize that you usually can find coupons for the restaurant right in the store. If there are none visibly available consider asking a store associate as to whether or not there are any available behind the counter.
Newspapers – Your newspaper is a great resource for fast food coupons. Particularly the Sunday paper which is usually saturated with tons of valuable coupons for fast food restaurants such as KFC.